Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Familial Focused Learning Plan





I've been having a difficult time staying motivated and when I sit down to write a post I'm just not sure where to start. I was inspired by Brooke R to make a the-rest-of-the-semester schedule, and also a little freaked out that we only have 5 weeks left. Where did time go? My focus for the rest of the term is the familial aspect of Shakespeare, which I decided is a little too broad to do singular posts about but it will ultimately be the main idea of my hub post. I still want to focus on the family and do so by writing about the different subjects that make up the family. My schedule will go as follows:

Week One (14-18) Love & Marriage
Mon: Part II of "The Search for Shakespeare" 
Week Two (21-25) Tragedy in the Family
Mon: Part III of "The Search for Shakespeare" 
Week Three (28-1) The Extended Family
Mon: Part IV of "The Search for Shakespeare" 
Week Four (4-8) Parent-child Relationships 
Week Five (11-15) So what? Shakespearean Family vs. Modern Family

Any help as to what plays would best fit into those weekly focuses? Please comment if you have any ideas, I'd really appreciate some suggestions. Thank you!